Update 6/3/2010

This is going to sound alot worse than it really is (you have heard that from me before).

I am still in the hospital.

Brain surgery was a resounding success. I seem to have developed a leak. (no my brains are not leaking out) It has taken time to determing exactly what is leaking and develop a path forward. We now have answers and everything is looking good.

Please continue to pray for me , my family, the doctors, and all persons involved in this as we finish off this medical journey.

In the next couple of weeks expect to see a more detailed accounting of my adventure.


Thank you and God Bless.

Robert

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon - Christmas Peace - Luke 2:14 - Littleby Baptist Church - December 20, 2020

Sermon Notes - Revelation 3:7-13 - Letter to Philadelphia - Littleby Baptist Church - June 27, 2021

Sermon March 20, 2011 - Jeremiah 29:11-14 God has a plan