Home!

Tuesday June 7, 2010 was an emotional day for me.

I had been through the wringer and was trying to not let my guard down. I had been told on two other occasions that I would be going home, only to have problems and have to stay in the hospital.

7:00am Dr.s came in no leak, said I would be going home. Then I had an agonizing wait.

3:00 pm they finally came and removed the lumbar drain out of my back. That is one experience I never want to have again.

4:00 pm got in my Dodge and Alexis drove me home!

It is so good to be home now! It is always nice to come home after a vacation, but this was NO vacation. The surgery was good, the waiting was a pain, the last 4 days in the hospital was unbearable. Now I am home! I keep saying that and it keeps making me smile.

I will start writing more about my 'Medical Journey' in the next couple of days and am now looking forward to lots of walks with Alexis and the kids and I work to get my strength back.

Thank You Jesus for ALL that you have done!
Thank You everyone who has said a prayer for me, my family, and my Dr's!
Thank You to all the medical personal at UofM!
Thank You to everyone who has reached out to my family during this time!

Thank You and God Bless,

Robert

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon - Christmas Peace - Luke 2:14 - Littleby Baptist Church - December 20, 2020

Sermon March 20, 2011 - Jeremiah 29:11-14 God has a plan

Sermon Notes - Revelation 3:7-13 - Letter to Philadelphia - Littleby Baptist Church - June 27, 2021