Tick Tock

Here I am waiting to hear from the hospital. With so much going on in my life, I just wish I knew what I could schedule. I am working on a sermon series, trying to decide if I am going to graduation, plus a bunch of stuff at work. Without knowing when my surgery is going to be scheduled it is hard to make plans. It is not that I am eager to go under the knife, believe me. I just wish I knew when.

Tick Tock Tick Tock... just love playing the waiting game... UGH!

Hope everyone is having a great week!

May God Bless you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon - Christmas Peace - Luke 2:14 - Littleby Baptist Church - December 20, 2020

Sermon March 20, 2011 - Jeremiah 29:11-14 God has a plan

Sermon Notes - Revelation 3:7-13 - Letter to Philadelphia - Littleby Baptist Church - June 27, 2021