Reverend

It is official!

With the calling of God on my life, the calling of New Life Chapel to be their Pastor, and the approval of the ordination council yesterday I am officially a Reverend.

As one of the members of councel said, that and $1.50 will buy me a cup of coffee. :)

After church today, the local DOM and several of the local Pastors who were on the council came to New Life for an ordination ceremony. It was very nice and I felt blessed and humbled by the experience.

I am very thankful to all involved and that God has chosen me as one of His servents.

Praise God for all that He has done, is doing, and will do!

In Christ's name, Amen!

Blessings,

Rev. Robert

Comments

  1. Well....not Starbuck's coffee : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most people around here, including me, prefer Jackson Coffee Company. I can get a cup of coffee for $1.50 just not the Cafe Mocha I would prefer. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon - Christmas Peace - Luke 2:14 - Littleby Baptist Church - December 20, 2020

Sermon March 20, 2011 - Jeremiah 29:11-14 God has a plan

Sermon Notes - Revelation 3:7-13 - Letter to Philadelphia - Littleby Baptist Church - June 27, 2021