Head Hunter

Got a call today that I was not expecting.

It was a recruiter out of Chicago calling me about a position in Northern California. I used to live in CA, so I would be open to the idea. The position he called me about was a step up from what I am doing now, where most of my direct reports would be supervisors or managers. It was a Divisional Supply Chain Manager position. Could be very interesting.

At this time though, as exciting as the opportunity maybe, moving is not in the cards for me. I have just become pastor of New Life and am enjoying this new opportunity, and feel this is where God wants me to be. Not to mention that with my medical issues right now, this would not be the best time to pursue another job.

While I am not going to pursue the job, I am still tickled that I got the call!

Blessings,

Robert

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon - Christmas Peace - Luke 2:14 - Littleby Baptist Church - December 20, 2020

Sermon March 20, 2011 - Jeremiah 29:11-14 God has a plan

Sermon Notes - Revelation 3:7-13 - Letter to Philadelphia - Littleby Baptist Church - June 27, 2021