A New Journey Begins!

Tomorrow is the first day preaching as the Senior Pastor of New Life. I have prepared a message on the Great Commission. The point of it is essentially that for us to grow as a church we need to do what Jesus said to do 'Go therfore and make disciples' Matt 28:18.

Following the Great Commission will lead to church growth. To some it is a foreign concept that being outward focused leads to an increase in the church, but it is a message I would like to teach New Life. Help them to understand that no matter what we do as people we cannot grow the church. Only Jesus can grow New Life, and all we can do is follow what He wants us to do.

I am really looking forward to seeing what God is going to do in the coming weeks, months, and years. It is going to be exciting to see him work in my life and the lives of everyone at New Life.

A New Journey is begining and I am glad that Jesus is letting me go along for the ride!

Blessings,

Robert

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon - Christmas Peace - Luke 2:14 - Littleby Baptist Church - December 20, 2020

Sermon March 20, 2011 - Jeremiah 29:11-14 God has a plan

My Medical Journey