The Impact of Life

This week has been an interesting week. Two weeks ago I was contacted by New Life Chapel in response to them looking for a Bivo Pastor position. I have felt God moving in me like I have not felt in several years. It has really been exciting! That excitement has been tempered by the knowledge I have about the church and the week of work. Dealing with layoffs, performance issues, and the planning for a new year have been exhausting. Thankfully the homework demands for my last MBA course have been minimal. That will change in a couple of weeks, but I am thankful for the timing right now.

The message I am preparing for this weekend is 'Imitation or Imitator' based on Ephesians 5:1-8. Verses 1 and 2 just jumped out at me and it has grown from there. I feel this is the message that God is giving me for New Life. Whether I preach there for one time of if this turns into something more I am praying that God uses me to bless the congregation.

While there are concerns about the expectations, I know I serve a VERY BIG God and know that He is in charge.

Prayer for today is that God uses me as He sees fit and that His will is done. Please continue to pray that I am in the center of His will!

Blessings,

R

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon - Christmas Peace - Luke 2:14 - Littleby Baptist Church - December 20, 2020

Sermon March 20, 2011 - Jeremiah 29:11-14 God has a plan

My Medical Journey