Busy Week

I am about to begin the week before my surgery. This week I will be heading to Ann Arbor (about an hour away) on Tues and Thurs for medical tests. Yeah Fun! :P

Tuesday I have tests to check my facial nerve, vestibular (balance) nerve testing, and a meeting with a physical therapist. Thursday I get all the per-op work done which probably involves having a lot of blood drawn and who knows what else. In addition on Thursday I finally meet the Brain Surgeon. Dr. Thompson is thought of very highly, so it will be interesting to meet him.

I will also finish up training my team at work to cover for me while I am out and kick off a worship leader search for New Life Chapel. These things need to be completed, which adds a bit of extra activity this week. Although I am looking forward to next weekend, we have a Birthday Party for our youngest Thomas and a cook out at church on Sunday. Going to be busy, but will be fun.

My Mother's friend Beverly who had a surgery like mine is doing well, but can still use your prayers. Recovery is not always easy and it is hard to have to depend on people so much. Please pray for a speedy recovery for her.

Also please pray for a speedy recovery for me. I am praying that I will be back at church a week and a half post op. at the latest. I am also praying that I will be able to come home on the 29th, which is 3 days post op. I know God is more than capable of doing this, and helping me to recover very fast. Please pray for His touch on me, and keep praying for that miracle healing that can happen at any moment.

My prayers go out to anyone reading this message today. I pray that you are doing well and that our Lord will touch you and move in you!

In Christ's Name.

Robert

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon - Christmas Peace - Luke 2:14 - Littleby Baptist Church - December 20, 2020

Sermon Notes - Revelation 3:7-13 - Letter to Philadelphia - Littleby Baptist Church - June 27, 2021

Sermon March 20, 2011 - Jeremiah 29:11-14 God has a plan