CA to MI, and now to Iowa!

For those who do not know, I have accepted a promotion and we will be moving to Spencer, IA!

The position is the same as I have been doing in Jackson, MI but on a bigger scale. The sales for the factory in Spencer is 6 times more than in Jackson, and there are 4 times more people. My department will grow from 11 people to 18, plus two onsite suppliers that I will manage. It is a great opportunity for career growth.

The last couple of weeks have been interesting! I have interviewed at 3 different factories and received 2 different offers. The positions offered and locations were both very different, eventhough they had the same title. The first offer came from Eden Prairie, MN which is Money Magazines #1 place to live in 2010. Spencer is a small town of 11K people surrounded by corn farms. Both positions were great opportunities, I believe that the Spencer position will be more challenging and offer some unique development opportunities.

We are in the process of preparing our house for sale and looking at houses in Spencer. Thankfully my company offers a great relocation package. We are in the process of working out all of the details, but so far it looks good.

With all of this going on, I am being blessed with the opportunity to preach again this weekend. It will be at the same church I was able to share God's Word with a couple of weeks ago. It is great to be used by God, hopefully it does not wear me out to much.

I am very thankful for all God has done for me this year! He called me to a pastorate, used UofM to heal me, and is blessing me with a new job opportunity.

God is amazing!

I pray that God blesses all of you as He has blessed me!

Robert

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon - Christmas Peace - Luke 2:14 - Littleby Baptist Church - December 20, 2020

Sermon March 20, 2011 - Jeremiah 29:11-14 God has a plan

My Medical Journey