Application Process

On Monday I received a questionnaire from the local church looking for a Pastor. I sent that back on Tuesday, so know it is time to play the waiting game. I was given feedback on the sermon I sent to them. The contact person told me, she and a selection committee member were blessed by it. That is a good sign.

Being home this week allowed me to turn the questionnaire around in 1 day. Would have taken a couple evenings if I was back at work. Not to mention how long it would have taken if I was in a middle of a class. Thankfully, I only have one more MBA course left and will be done first week of March. Nine weeks starting Jan 4th. Depending on the length of time it takes for the church to complete its search, it might be hard for me to jump in until I finish school. Not going to worry about that now, since it is not an obstacle in front of me. It will just be part of the discussion I have with them if it goes that far.

It has been a great week so far with my Mom being in town and the kids and I spending a lot of time together. It has been very enjoyable, even though I miss my wife while she is in Cali.

Blessings! R

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon - Christmas Peace - Luke 2:14 - Littleby Baptist Church - December 20, 2020

Sermon March 20, 2011 - Jeremiah 29:11-14 God has a plan

My Medical Journey