First Post

It is December 26, 2009 and I am starting my first blog.

This Blog will be about how I balance the demands of being a Supply Chain Manager at a manufacturing plant and a man called to do God's work. I am not currently a Pastor, but I know God is guiding me in that direction.

Today after a long break I have applied for a Pastor position! In 2006 I was hurt by a Pastor I trusted and I stayed away from applying for a ministry position since. Don't get me wrong I have volunteered at every church I have been at. I have just kept myself from risking being hurt again. The last couple of years have been a time of healing, especially this year. This year we have spent our time at New Hope Missionary Church here in Jackson, MI. I have been active in the Sunday service and Alexis and I have started a Bible study in our home. It feels great to be teaching the Word again and celebrating with other believers. Spending this time teaching and fellowshipping has reminded me that this is what God has called me to do. While I may not hear anything about the position I applied for, that is ok. Just applying for the position was a huge step in remembering He is in control.

My prayer and desire is that in 2010 I find exactly where God wants me to be.

Blessings to All!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon - Christmas Peace - Luke 2:14 - Littleby Baptist Church - December 20, 2020

Sermon March 20, 2011 - Jeremiah 29:11-14 God has a plan

My Medical Journey