Things We Need... The Book

Last week was the first time I wrote something for the local paper. This week, I have officially self published a book through Amazon. The technology now exists that you can write a book and sell it as a Kindle book and a paperback, without needing to spends lots of $$$$.

I now know that it is really cool to see your name in print on a book you wrote... I was floored when I saw the proof copy and can't wait to get the handful of the final drafts I ordered.

Here are the links on Amazon.

Paperback

Kindle


'Things We Need...' the book, is a work that was developed over the last decade of preaching. Key themes or 'Things' kept creeping into sermons and after time I saw the pattern. During a break from Pastoring I started to compile the list of 'Things' in the order they should be presented in. Then in 2017 I preached a 10 week series to a great group of people based on the work I had already done. The series really spoke to me and based on what I was told, it spoke to them. I spent the next year rewriting, editing, adding more detail, formatting, and more.

Now that all the work is done, the book is available.

I have no grandiose thoughts of it becoming a best seller, but I do pray that it reaches people that are outside of my circle of influence. I pray that one life is touched, changed, or Lord willing saved by what is found in 'Things We Need...'.

God Bless,

Robert

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon - Christmas Peace - Luke 2:14 - Littleby Baptist Church - December 20, 2020

Sermon March 20, 2011 - Jeremiah 29:11-14 God has a plan

Sermon Notes - Revelation 3:7-13 - Letter to Philadelphia - Littleby Baptist Church - June 27, 2021