My 2015 Bible Verses

For most of 2015 I have been reading these verses over and over. I started with a couple of them and have been adding to the list as I felt inspired. These verses have had an impact on me this year and I wanted to share them with some of the comments I have written for myself. I pray these will encourage, strengthen, and guide you as they have me. 



“’For I know the plans I have for you’ this is the Lord’s declaration ‘plans for your welfare, not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.’” - Jeremiah 29:11

I do not know what is to come but even my medical issues are part of God's plan and are for my greater good.


“Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord and whose trust is the Lord” – Jeremiah 17:7
I will trust in the Lord!

Put my trust in God, not in what I am capable of doing on my own.


“Do not be conformed to this age, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may discern what is the good, pleasing, and perfect will of God.” - Romans 12:2

I will continue to pray that God continues to transform me to be more like Jesus. I want to be in His perfect will.


"He must increase, but I must decrease" - John 3:30

Everyday, with every action, and in every thought I want Jesus to be first in my life.


“My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray and seek My face, and turn from their evil ways, then I will hear from heaven, forgive their sin, and heal their land.” - 2 Chronicles 7:14

Revival, revival, revival! I am praying for revival in my heart, in our church, and in our country. We need it more today that we ever have!


“When they had prayed, the place where they were assembled was shaken, and they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak God’s message with boldness.” - Acts 4:31

Holy Spirit help me to speak and pray in boldness!



“16 Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego replied to the king, “Nebuchadnezzar, we don’t need to give you an answer to this question. 17 If the God we serve exists,then He can rescue us from the furnace of blazing fire, and He can rescue us from the power of you, the king. 18 But even if He does not rescue us, we want you as king to know that we will not serve your gods or worship the gold statue you set up.” – Daniel 3:16-18

I want to live with faith like Daniel, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego. Faith that saw them face the fiery furnace and the lion’s den. Faith that God will be there no matter the obstacle or outcome. Faith to trust in God regardless of the outcome. 


28 “Come to Me, all of you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 All of you, take up My yoke and learn from Me, because I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for yourselves. 30 For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.” – Matthew 11:28-30

God will give me rest and I follow Him. 


“29 He gives strength to the weary and strengthens the powerless. 30 Youths may faint and grow weary, and young men stumble and fall, 31 but those who trust in the Lord will renew their strength; they will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary; they will walk and not faint.” – Isaiah 40:29-31


God’s strength will carry me through every task I am to complete.


“God, You are my God; I eagerly seek You. I thirst for You; my body faints for You in a land that is dry, desolate, and without water.” – Psalm 63:1

Our land is dry, desolate, and without the Living Water. I pray that the Holy Spirit opens doors for me to share the gospel with as many as possible. Only way to change this land is for its people to return to Jesus.  



I pray that you will spend time with God everyday, talk to Him and read His words.

God Bless,

Robert

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon - Christmas Peace - Luke 2:14 - Littleby Baptist Church - December 20, 2020

Sermon March 20, 2011 - Jeremiah 29:11-14 God has a plan

My Medical Journey